New Year....2011 - here we go!

It is the first day of the new year.....2011 - crazy to think it is already 2011. I am 36 years old...how did that happen?? haha. Last year I was blessed beyond measure with the birth of my little girl Ryan Olivia - her being in this world made 2010 the best year of my life. I also was faced with many diffcult things in 2010 - dealing with Ryan's father tops the charts, then there was a move, a 40% decrease in my income, a fight that lasted nearly 4 months with my sister - but I made it thru it all - I was tested over and over again and I can honestly say I am proud of the way I handeld myself. I cried sometimes, I was strong when I needed to be and it all turned out ok!

So I am excited about the new year - Ryan will be a year old in February. I have an overall positive feeling about everything in my life! I am one of those people that makes resolutions each year....for 2010 it was to spend $1 a day on the lottery, as I was convinced that I would win or at least break even....well, that was a stupid resloution, and I ended the year in the hole :) This year I have a few simple yet very important resolutions -

#1 - Grow my relationship and get closer to God
#2 - Visit a least one womens retreat this year
#3 - Cut Sugar and bad carbs out of my diet again

And that is it - most important I want to grow closer to God - I want my heart to be full and to be confindent in His love. And I want to teach that to Ryan, so that she is raised knowing the true love of her heavenly Father!

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts