10 months later....

So it has been 10 months since I last visited my own blog....my, my....that was not the plan - :) BUT I am BACK!

I am going to make an effort to blog more often....It is something I want to have not only for myself  but maybe for Ryan one day. See I just read the blog I wrote in January....and I realize that I have accomplished most of my resolutions for this year, which was an amazing thing!!! There were only 3 total and before reading my blog I did not remember what my resolutions had been. See I used to journal all the time....but when I read the journals of my past I read about hurt, struggle, & confusion sprinkled with a very little good here and there. But EVERYTHING in my life has changed - I finally "got it" - my focus has been and will continue to be my personal relationship with God, I surrendered and I have never been more fulfilled and at peace. God has shown up in a HUGE way in my life...and over the past year I found out that He has been with me all along. There are many "things" I want....many things that are not ideal right now in my life such as my job, living situation, and car, haha....but I have peace, I am not worried, I truly know that He has a plan for my life, that He knows my heart and His plan is greater than anything I can imagine.

I opened my heart to God, looking for him and being still waiting for Him to show me the way and His will for my life. I visited an amazing weekend retreat in April, that allowed me to grow closer to God in understanding not only Him but me...the me He made me to be. I have found a church home that I feel privileged to be a part of, and excited for my daughter to be raised knowing her heavenly Father. I have joined a small group thru my church with 10 other amazing Christian women that are a blessing I never expected or thought could truly exist. I have "heard" God speak to me...and I have tried to lean in and listen. My relationship with God will be my number 1 top priority forever!

So....I will journal again - I am certain there will be times of hurt, and struggle but I am no longer confused nor am I afraid! He has been with me all along, He fills my heart and I now understand that I am a child of God. And He Himself has said "I will never leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

Now...time to knock those "bad" carbs and sugar out of my diet!! :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts